Monday, May 18, 2009

1 Chronicles 18


Hello and welcome...As you may have noticed I have been away for a few days. I have been going through some trying times...This has forced me to research, learn and grow from different parts of the bible and that has kept me from this space for a few days. I do need to keep researching for a bit longer.
I wanted to give you, who have joined me here, an opportunity to catch up if needed or take some time to review over what we have learned so far. I strongly suggest you keep in the Word daily and do not let that part slide...but as for moving forward with the next verse I will be taking a little break. I will be back as soon as possible and I am sure I will have a new outlook on many things that I would love to share with you all :o)
until then...please stay strong in the Word! It is worth it.
~simply~