Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2 kings 19:1-37

Hello and welcome. Today I am reading through 2 kings 19:1-37. Why don't you grab your bible or click here to read it and meet me back here for a chat.


14Then Hezekiah took the letter from the hand of the messengers and read it, and he went up to the house of the LORD and spread it out before the LORD.

19"Now, O LORD our God, I pray, deliver us from his hand that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that You alone, O LORD, are God."

He went into the house of the Lord and spread it out before the Lord. He prayed that the Lord would deliver them. He in that moment acknowledged that he was The Lord God!

It is so easy for us to forget that no matter what we are facing, no matter what we are enduring-The Lord God has us right where he wants us...in a place of learning. We need to take all things to him-acknowledge that he alone is God!

It is my prayer that we have peace in the process in what ever we are facing today.

please join me in reading 2 kings 20:1-21

thank you for joining me today :o)

~simply~