Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2 kings 22:1-20


Hello- Welcome! Today I am reading through 2 kings 22:1-20. You can look it up in your own bible or click here and join me back here for a chat.


19(R)because your heart was tender and (S)you humbled yourself before the LORD when you heard what I spoke against this place and against its inhabitants that they should become (T)a desolation and a (U)curse, and you have (V)torn your clothes and wept before Me, I truly have heard you," declares the LORD.

Because you heart was tender and you humbled yourself before the Lord...

We must humble ourselves before the Lord. Keep a personal relationship with him daily by continuing to read the bible. I have fallen away from the daily reading I used to once do...I still read, but do I dive in??? I am ready to humble myself again before the Lord and get into the daily reading of his teaching.

Please join me in reading 2 kings 23:1-37