Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 kings 20:1-21



Hello again friends...Today I am reading through 2 kings 20:1-21. If you have a bible handy go and read it our click here. Then join me back here for a chat.



5"Return and say to Hezekiah the leader of My people, 'Thus says the LORD, the God of your father David, "I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; behold, I will heal you. On the third day you shall go up to the house of the LORD.


Oh how wonderful it would be to hear these words. Have you ever wept before the Lord over something? Has he ever answered you? I believe he does hear us...I believe he does hear our cries...but do we always get the answer we are expecting. I try my hardest to put all my faith in his answers knowing that he has a plan for me. May he always give me peace in each process I need to walk through.


please join me in reading 2 kings: 21:1-26