Thursday, September 20, 2007

Genesis 2:1-25

The Garden of Eden...

Welcome back...So today we read Genesis 2:1-25 We learned about the rest the Lord took on the seventh day and how holy it is. We also learned about the Garden of Eden and how beautiful it was with rivers flowing from it and it's source of life. We are also introduced to Eve...made from Adam "bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh" and "she shall be called woman because she was taken from man" and that's why "man shall leave his mother and be joined to his wife and they shall become one flesh". We also learned that Adam and Eve were naked and not ashamed. As we move on to tomorrow's reading...here is a thought. Do you keep the Sabbath day and keep it holy?

I hope you continue on with me as we read Genesis 3:1-24 I am so delighted you came.