Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A place to begin...

I have decided to read through the bible again...only this time I am going to take my time...I am going to stop and research...I am going to take it slow and really listen to what God has to show me...

These are the resource books I will be using..."Strong's "(a gift from my sister...thank you) I will be glancing at "Utmost for his Highest" and two versions of the bible..."New King James version" and the New American Standard version." I am not a pastor nor do I protest to be...I am just a wife and mother who is making a connection with God daily.
I will only be reading 1 a day...so if you are following along with me this could take a while.
I encourage you, if you are going to join in...to have your bible and a tablet and pen handy as you read each day...To keep track of what you learned and what you were thinking as you left off.
Remember this is your bible study...My hope is to incourage you to keep going and the rest is up to Our Lord and Savior to do the rest.
Tomorrow I will be reading Genesis 1 verses 1-31...
hope to see you then.